89 x 130 cm
oil on canvas
signed and dated lower left "55'
Born in 1916 in Rome. First exhibition in 1934 (figurative). He first produced abstract works in 1937.
Many solo exhibitions in Italy and Paris with various art dealers and group exhibitions in the Salon des Réalités Nouvelles in Paris.
Scholarships from the French government in 1947 and 1948 and diverse awards from the Italian government.
Work in various collections and private collections in Naples, Milan, Rome, Paris, Amsterdam, Utrecht, Split, Buenos Aires and San Francisco.